This Warrant Agreement involves
Title: FORM OF STOCK PURCHASE WARRANT
Governing Law: California Date: 12/11/2006
FORM OF STOCK PURCHASE WARRANT
THIS WARRANT AND ANY SHARES ISSUED UPON ITS EXERCISE HAVE NOT BEEN REGISTERED UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED (THE "ACT"), AND HAVE BEEN ACQUIRED FOR INVESTMENT AND NOT WITH VIEW TO, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, THE SALE OR DISTRIBUTION THEREOF. NO SUCH SALE OR DISPOSITION OF ANY SHARES ISSUED UPON EXERCISE HEREOF MAY BE AFFECTED WITHOUT AN EFFECTIVE REGISTRATION STATEMENT RELATED THERETO OR AN OPINION OF COUNSEL SATISFACTORY IN FORM AND SUBSTANCE TO THE COMPANY THAT SUCH REGISTRATION IS NOT REQUIRED UNDER THE ACT THE TRANSFER OF THIS WARRANT IS RESTRICTED AS SET FORTH HEREIN.
SAVE THE WORLD AIR, INC.
WARRANT TO PURCHASE COMMON STOCK
VOID AFTER 5:00 P.M. P.S.T. ON , 2011
THIS CERTIFIES that, for the value received, MORALE ORCHARDS, LLC (the "Holder") is entitled, upon the terms and subject to the conditions hereinafter set forth, at any time on or after 180 days following the date of this Warrant and on or prior to 5:00 p.m. P.S.T. on the fifth anniversary of the date of this Warrant (the "Expiration Time"), but not thereafter, to subscribe for and purchase, from SAVE THE WORLD AIR, INC., a Nevada corporation (the "Company"), up to ( ) shares of the Company’s Common Stock (the "Shares") at a purchase price per share equal to $ (the "Exercise Price").
1. Exercise of Warrant.
(a) The purchase rights represented by this Warrant are exercisable by the Holder, in whole or in part, at any time after the date hereof and before the Expiration Time by the surrender of this Warrant and the Notice of Exercise annexed hereto duly executed at the office of the Company, in North Hollywood, California (or such other office or agency of the Company as it may designate by notice in writing to the Holder at the address of the Holder appearing on the books of the Company), and upon payment of an amount equal to the aggregate Exercise Price for the number of Shares thereby purchased (by cash or by check or certified bank check payable to the order of the Company in an amount equal to the purchase price of the shares thereby purchased); whereupon the Holder shall be entitled to receive a stock certificate representing the number of Shares so purchased. The Company agrees that if at the time of the surrender
of this Warrant and purchase of the Shares, the Holder shall be entitled to exercise this Warrant, the Shares so purchased shall be and be deemed to be issued to such holder as the record owner of such Shares as of the close of business on the date on which this Warrant shall have been exercised as aforesaid.
Upon partial exercise of this Warrant, the Holder shall be entitled to receive from the Company a new Warrant in substantially identical form for the purchase of that number of Shares as to which this Warrant shall not have been exercised. Certificates for Shares purchased hereunder shall be delivered to the Holder within a reasonable time after the date on which this Warrant shall have been exercised as aforesaid.
2. No Fractional Shares or Scrip. No fractional shares or scrip representing fractional shares shall be issued upon the exercise of this Warrant. With respect to any fraction of a share called for upon the exercise of this Warrant, an amount equal to such fraction multiplied by the then current fair market value at which each Share may be purchased hereunder shall be paid in cash to the Holder.
(a) For purposes of this Section 2, the fair market value of the Shares shall mean the average closing price of a share of the Company’s Common Stock on a national stock exchange on which the Common Stock is listed at the time of exercise on the last business day prior to the date of exercise of this Warrant pursuant to Section l or, if the Company’s Common Stock is not so listed, the fair market value of the Common Stock (without regard to the restrictions on transfer or number of Shares) as determined in good faith by the Company’s Board of Directors.
3. Charges, Taxes and Expenses. The Holder shall pay all issue and transfer taxes and other incidental expenses in respect of the issuance of certificates for Shares upon the exercise of this Warrant, and such certificates shall be issued in the name of the Holder of this Warrant.
4. No Rights as a Stockholder. This Warrant does not entitle the Holder to any voting rights or other rights as a stockholder of the Company prior to the exercise hereof.
5. Loss, Theft, Destruction or Mutilation of Warrant. Upon receipt by the Company of evidence reasonably satisfactory to it of the loss, theft, destruction or mutilation of this Warrant, and in case of loss, theft or destruction of this Warrant, upon delivery of an indemnity agreement or security reasonably satisfactory in form and amount to the Company or, in the case of any such mutilation, upon surrender and cancellation of such Warrant, and upon reimbursement to the Company of all reasonable expenses incidental thereto, the Company will make and deliver to the Holder, in lieu thereof, a new Warrant in substantially identical form and dated as of such cancellation.
6. Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays, etc. If the last or appointed day for the taking of any action or the expiration of any right required or granted herein shall be a Saturday or a Sunday or shall be a legal holiday in the United States or the State of California, then
such action may be taken or such right may be exercised on the next succeeding business.
7. Merger, Reclassification, etc .
(a) Merger, etc. If at any time the Company proposes (A) the acquisition of the Company by anothe